Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

A county may elect to require disclosures on the form set forth in Civil Code §1102.6a (b) in addition to the disclosures required by Civil Code §1102.6 (e.g. traditional disclosures regarding the condition of property being sold). A county may also use the disclosure form for a purpose other than that specified in section 1102.6a. For instance, Humboldt County currently requires a similar disclosure form be provided to purchasers of land zoned for agricultural uses, known as the “Right to Farm” ordinance.