Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Lots may be reverted to acreage in the manner set forth in Government Code §§  66499.11 et seq. The petition for reversion shall be on a form prescribed by the Department of Public Works. The petition shall contain at least the following information:

(a) Evidence of title to the real property within the subdivision; and

(b) One of the following:

(1) Evidence of the consent of all of the owners of an interest in the property; or

(2) Evidence that none of the improvements required to be made have been made within two (2) years from the Final Map or Parcel Map was filed for record or within the time allowed by agreement for completion of the improvements, whichever is later; or

(3) Evidence that no lots shown on the Final or Parcel Map have been sold within five (5) years from the date such Final or Parcel Map was filed for record; and

(c) One of the following:

(1) A Tentative Reversion to Acreage Map; or

(2) A Final Map conspicuously entitled “Reversion to Acreage Map” in the form prescribed by §§  326-21 through 326-23 , which map shall delineate dedications which will not be vacated and dedications required as a condition to reversion. (GC § 66499.13) (Ord. 1146, § 100, 7/19/1977)