(b) Notwithstanding this provision, in the following circumstances, an additional meter(s) may be permitted:
(1) For an accessory structure or use located 300 feet or more from the existing primary structure and/or use, or authorized by Special Permit or Conditional Use Permit issued pursuant to the provisions of Title III, Division 1 or the Appendix to Title III, Division 1 of the Humboldt County Code.
(2) For fire pumps where a separate meter is required.
(3) For emergency, legally required standby, optional standby or parallel power production systems where a separate meter is required.
(4) Multiple-Occupancy Buildings where each is a primary use.
(5) Capacity Requirements. Two or more meters shall be permitted:
(A) Where the capacity requirements are in excess of 2,000 amperes at a supply voltage of 600 volts or less; or
(B) Where the load requirements of a single-phase installation are greater than the serving agency normally supplies through one (1) meter.
(6) Buildings of Large Area. By special permission, for a single building or other structure sufficiently large to make two or more meters necessary.
(7) For different characteristics; such as for different voltages, frequencies or phases.