Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

The Humboldt County Board of Supervisors may create a revolving fund or funds from which the Abatement Costs, Administrative Costs and Attorney’s Fees resulting from the enforcement of this Chapter may be paid, and into which the receipts from the collection of such Costs shall be paid. (Ord. 601, §13, 6/6/1967; Ord. 2576, § 4, 6/27/2017)