Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

The Humboldt County Revenue Recovery Office may accept payment of any amount due at any time prior to the recordation of a Notice of Nuisance Abatement Assessment Lien with the Humboldt County Clerk-Recorder’s Office pursuant to the provisions of this Chapter. (Ord. 2576, § 4, 6/27/2017)