Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

The Humboldt County Revenue Recovery Office may accept payment of any amount due at any time prior to recordation of a Notice of Administrative Civil Penalty Lien with the Humboldt County Clerk-Recorder’s Office pursuant to the provisions of this Chapter. (Ord. 2585, § 7, 11/7/2017)