Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Once the County receives full payment of the administrative civil penalty and/or the Administrative Costs and/or Attorney’s Fees associated therewith, the Code Enforcement Unit will either record a Notice of Satisfaction or provide each Responsible Party with a Notice of Satisfaction for recordation at the Humboldt County Clerk-Recorder’s Office. Such notice shall cancel the Administrative Civil Penalty Lien. (Ord. 2576, § 5, 6/27/2017)