Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Any party (gravel operator, public resources agency representative, member of the public, etc.) may contact the Director of the Humboldt County Planning and Building Department to provide feedback regarding CHERT. In the event the Director receives a complaint regarding CHERT, the Director or his/her designee shall meet with the complaining party and a representative of CHERT to attempt to resolve the issue. This meeting shall occur within thirty (30) days of receipt of a complaint. If the parties are unable to resolve the dispute, the Director may recommend that the parties engage in mediation. (Ord. 2617, § 2, 12/11/2018)