(b) The Planning Director shall consider the following criteria in evaluation of the exception request:
(1) The length, type, and location of the street or roadway;
(2) Total number of properties affected;
(3) Potential for subdivision or development of the area beyond current densities;
(4) Degree to which system is logical, non-duplicating and sequenced;
(5) Evidence of support for exception by emergency service providers; and
(6) Other special circumstances applicable to the request as stated in the petition.
(c) The decision of the Planning Director may be appealed to the Board of Supervisors in accordance with the procedures set forth in Section 317-51 et seq. (Ord. 1976, 6/23/1992)